Answers from our Expert

Would you like to know more about the fishing areas and techniques and about the ideal conditions for practising your favourite sport?

Ask the expert

Dopo aver preso visione dell'informativa per la privacy acconsento al trattamento dei miei dati personali per le seguenti finalità:

Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A. exercises no control over the accuracy of the facts discussed and does not process, interpret or change the comments expressed by the User.
The User, therefore, assumes full responsibility associated, for whatever reason, with the content of any posted comments, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A. from any claim or demand regarding thereto (including any legal costs), by whomever filed.
At any rate, we invite the User to express his thoughts within the limits of common sense and civility, and without using lewd expressions that are contrary to law, public order and good social custom. Comments disputed by any third party as illegal or inappropriate will be promptly removed

Your questions


Buongiorno a tutti, avrei bisogno di capire cosa dovrei fare per poter pescare in Avisio ( zona lavis ) e nei laghi nei pressi di trento ( Terlago, Lamar, santa colomba, lago santo ). Sono residente nel comune di Trento. Grazie! Damiano

esperto rispondeAnswer (March 2021)

Ciao, basta che acquisti un permesso d'ospite dell'Associazione pescatori dilettanti trentini. C'è quello solo acque stagnanti (Euro 15,00) oppure quello acque correnti e acque stagnanti (Euro 20,00)


buona sera, nei mesi di luglio ed agosto, il lago dei caprioli viene gestito come il nembia? quindi bagnanti, cani in acqua e canoe?

esperto rispondeAnswer (March 2021)

Ciao, difficile dare una risposta. Chiaramente i laghi trentini non vengono chiusi alla pesca e durante l'estate possono diventare luoghi dove i turisti possono trascorrere le proprie giornate. Meglio prediligere periodi di bassa stagione


buona sera, questa estate vorremmo fare una settimana in val di sole, io ed il mio bimbo di 8 anni pratichiamo spinning no kill, cercavamo un lago che ci possa appagare nelle catture, avete qualche consiglio? noi l'albergo lo prenotiamo in base al lago.... l'anno scorso siamo stati ad andalo ed abbiamo pescato nel lago nembia ma con ben pochi risultati, cercavamo qualcosa piu' alla nostra portata

esperto rispondeAnswer (March 2021)

Ciao, direi il lago dei Caprioli potrebbe essere una buona soluzione


Ciao, sai indicarmi meglio le zone aperte in questo periodo ?

esperto rispondeAnswer (February 2021)

Ciao, il Sarca nella zona Arco, Dro ecc, il Noce zona H1, H2, HTZ e HTZ1 in Val di Non, la D2 in Piana Rotaliana e le zone A, AX, B, ZT1 e ZT2 in Val di Sole, e l'Avisio zone C2 C2SM CP3 CP4 CP5 a Lavis/Cembra


Salve dal veneto per pescare sul garda in provincia di trento a riva del Garda ecc va bene la nostra licenza o serve altro ? E un pensionato di 70 anni serve la licenza ?

esperto rispondeAnswer (February 2021)

Ciao, per pescare sul lago di Garda sponda trentina non serve la licenza di pesca


Buon giorno, in che zone è permessa la pesca a febbraio? Grazie

esperto rispondeAnswer (February 2021)

Ciao, al momento ci sono aperte alcune zone della Val di Non, Piana Rotaliana e l'ultima settimana di febbraio anche Alto Sarca e Chiese


Salve avrei bisogno di un consiglio. A marzo avrei intenzione di pescare a spinning nel fiume noce in val di Sole... Per quel periodo quale esca è più consigliata? Grazie

esperto rispondeAnswer (February 2021)

Ciao, puoi usare dei rotanti nella misura 2 o 3 oppure minnow da 7 o 9 cm


Salve lavoro a Riva del Garda ma non sono residente in Trentino vorrei pescare in basso sarca ma non ho nessun tipo di licenza Posso pescarci con i permessi giornalieri?

esperto rispondeAnswer (February 2021)

Ciao, certo il permesso giornaliero puoi acquistarlo anche senza licenza


zona a1 avisio,quale permesso prendere?

esperto rispondeAnswer (February 2021)

Quale zona dell'Avisio? Cembra, Fiemme, Fassa?


Hello, I am going to be travelling to Trentino this April, but I am confused with what license I have to purchase. I would like to fish in these locations: Alto Sarca - riserva regoria, Val di Cembra - Torrente Avizio zona CK and some river in Valle del Chiese. How do I find out exactly what permit I need for what location and how do I get it?

esperto rispondeAnswer (February 2021)

Hi, we are glad that you are coming fishing in our waters. As you say you will be spoiled for choice to fish in Trentino but each area has its own fishing permit. On our website you can buy these permits. If you want the reserves (for example Regorie) choose RESERVES C&R CLOSED NUMBER in the other case (no kill zone) choose OTHER RESERVES C&R

Fishing areas

The throbbing heart of fishing in Trentino:
associations, fishing areas, species and sales outlets.


Offers & holiday proposals

Best Deals on the whole territory

Youtube Vimeo

Videos on our youtube and vimeo channels

Watch the latest videos.



With our webcams you can see the fishing areas in real time.


Grazie per la tua iscrizione!

Register for Newsletter:



If you are not yet a Trentinofishing user and don't have any other accounts, register now

or sign in with

Entra con Facebooklogin with
login with
Google Plus

User registration

Entra con Facebooklogin with
login with
Google Plus

Or register here:

Data processing
(scroll to read)

Pursuant to the Personal data Protection Code, the Autonomous Province of Trento, as the Data Controller (“Controller”), must provide you with the following information on the processing of your personal data. 

Please note that, due to the implementation of the reorganization programme concerning companies controlled by the Autonomous Province of Trento, approved by the Provincial Government with resolution No. 479 dated 16 March 2012, Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A. was entrusted with the task of marketing Trentino tourism and territory. The company was therefore appointed as external Head of Data Handling ("Head"), pursuant to the combined provisions of art. 18 paragraph 3 bis of Provincial Law No. 1/2005 and art. 13 ter of Province President Decree No. 18-139/Leg. dated 6 August 2003.

Your personal data will be processed by the External Data Processor for the following purpose included in its activity:

a)    to guarantee access to the “Purchase and book on-line on” section to enable the user to then purchase the C&R permit from Madonna di Campiglio Azienda per il Turismo SPA;

b)    invio delle informazioni inerenti attività, servizi, iniziative promosse da a mezzo newsletter periodica cartacea o elettronica


To achieve the above aims, your personal data will be processed electronically and manually, in order to guarantee its security and privacy

Providing us with your personal data is optional. However, if you do not send us your data, or they are incomplete, we may not be able to provide you with the service you requested. The processing of your data requires your consent. This means that, should you not consent to the processing of your data for the purpose under a) above, it will not be possible to fulfill your request.


Employees and internal/external collaborators of the Controller and the External Data Processor may gain knowledge of your personal data, as well as entities (such as technical services managing computer systems, etc.) that provide services involved in the purpose described above. Said entities will act acting as External Data Processors or Persons in Charge of Processing for processing the data. The data may be forwarded to third parties that are commercial partners of Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A. and carry out procedures associated with the fulfillment of the contract, both within and outside Italy, including countries outside the EU, such as for example Madonna di Campiglio Azienda per il Turismo SPA , which is responsible for on-line sales, whenever a purchase or reservation is made in the “Purchase and book on-line on” section.

Please be informed that the Personal Data Protection Code entitles you to exercise specific rights. You can obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being kept and the updating, amendment or, if it is in your interest, the integration of the same, as well as the deletion, the conversion into the anonymous form or the blockage of those data that are being processed illegally.

The Data Processor will act as your contact on behalf of the Controller should you decide to exercise the rights under the previous article. You can write to Trentino Sviluppo S.p.A., Ufficio Strategia Innovazione - Via Romagnosi, 11 - 38122 Trento or send an e-mail to

Sessione scaduta
Product added to basket correctly