Riserva Regorie - NO KILL
This long-standing Association brings together fishermen from Condino, Cimego, Brione and Castelcondino. From interviews with "old" fishermen, it seems that as early as 1946 or 1947, i.e. immediately after the Second World War, a group of people formed the first fishing association. Unfortunately we have no evidence to support this though we have however found some documents dating back to 1949 in our old archives.
On 20 July 1949 the Chairman at that time, Eugenio Pernisi sent the regional government department for agriculture and forestry, hunting and fishing section a request for the temporary exclusive fishing rights for the River Chiese and its tributaries, and the Giulis and Cron mountain streams, undertaking to abide by all the regulations and obligations pertaining to such rights and to pay the relevant fee.
On 27 June 1951 the Government commissariat for Trentino Alto Adige granted the Association "Provisional Fish Farming Rights"; ordering the Association to provide for repopulation of the same waters by introducing 60,000 brown trout, as laid down in the regulations.
In1964 the Società Pesacatori di Condino, Cimego, Brione, Castelcondino s.r.l, a limited company, was set up.
On 23 July 1974 the Chairman convened an extraordinary general meeting to wind up the company due to management difficulties. The resolution was carried unanimously.
On 23 November 1974, the memorandum of a new association called Associazione Pescatori Dilettanti di Condino, Brione, Cimego, Castelcondino was signed before the notary Dr Mariafranca Nosari Mstinu. Butterini Celeste was elected Chairman, Radoani Guido Deputy Chairman and Bondoni Ernesto Secretary.
In 1983 the Autonomous Province of Trento decided to reorganise fishing rights in Trentino and introduced legislation L.P. 60/70, which brought an end to exclusive fishing rights in PAT public waters except for those in the Magnifica Comunità di Fiemme. As a result, in 1983 the present company, called ASSOCIAZIONE PESCATORI DILETTANTI DELL'ALTO CHIESE was set up. The association has five affiliated sections: Condino, Pieve di Bono Val di Daone, Roncone, Storo, Bondone/Baitoni and Tiarno di Sopra. Each section manages its own area independently through its own management committee. The representative for Forestry and Fauna Services however acts as Chairman of the Alto Chiese management committee based in Pieve di Bono.
Fishing areas (View on map All)
Lago di Ponte Murandin
Lago di Malga Bissina
Lago di Codipello
Ristorante La Paia
Address: Loc. Vermongoi - Daone
Ristorante Albergo Da Bianca
Address: Loc. Vermongoi - Val di Daone
Address: Via Centro 1 - Daone
Address: Via Dante Alighieri 10 - Daone (TN)
Address: Via Nazionale, 2 - Roncone (TN)
Address: Località Pozza, 1 - Roncone
Address: via Nazionale,10 - Roncone (TN)
Telephone: 0465 901080 - 3382542997
Address: Via Roma, 17 - 38085 Pieve di Bono
Telephone: +39 0465 674062
Address: Località Boazzo Valle di Daone - 38080 Daone
TIMETABLES: Permits available for No-Kill area only
Telephone: +39 328 369487
Bar Pasticceria Chiara
Address: Via Garibaldi, 1 - Condino, Borgo Chiese
Telephone: 0465 621644
Osteria dei Castellani
Address: Via Giovanni Prati, 6 - Castel Condino (TN)
Telephone: 0465 621969
Rifugio Val di Fumo
Address: Loc. Val di Fumo - Daone (TN)
Albergo La Valle
Address: Via Saverio, 46 - Daone (TN)
Consorzio Turistico Valle del Chiese
Address: Fraz. Cologna 99 - Pieve di Bono-Prezzo