Food specialities shop in the historic centre of Rovereto
The business began on 7 December 1946 in the name of Patrini Renato di Luigi. Over the years, the exercise has maintained the same location, in the heart of the historic center of Rovereto, in via Mercerie 7/9. On August 24, 1960, the management was taken over by Carlo Finarolli, from whom the workshop took the name it still uses today.
In May 1984, the current management took over, offering high quality food specialties from areas of excellence throughout Italy. The original furnishings of the workshop have been carefully preserved. The vault and floor of a wing of the store have also been enhanced by a recent work of careful restoration.
STRENGTH
Genuine and quality products.